Time to bench Dak, L Collins, and C Williams

KingRah

Reaction score
I'm done watching this team until they're gone. Dak holds the ball too long. You can't make it in the NFL if you're a coward. L Collins just isn't a tackle. The season is over. They've played 7 games and have yet to win 2 straight games. That's 8-8 or worse coming. I dare someone to dispute it.

Its time to focus on the draft.

dallas72

Reaction score
I'm done watching this team until they're gone. Dak holds the ball too long. You can't make it in the NFL if you're a coward. L Collins just isn't a tackle. The season is over. They've played 7 games and have yet to win 2 straight games. That's 8-8 or worse coming. I dare someone to dispute it.

Dak isnt the problem...do you even watch?...oline cant block ..Dak making good passes when he has time....Beasley had 1st...but Williams had a Hold..Dak made the pasz

PUSHfold

Reaction score

Yeah focus on the draft now...have fun simulating that 2nd round pick hahahahaha.

jay94

Reaction score
Dak does hold the ball to long at times. Look at this he is nearly at the bottom, I'm not saying the line is perfect. I do unfortunately feel Dak is average though. Look at TT (time to throw). Only guys behind him are Deshean Watson and Josh Allen. He's holding the ball .22 longer than last season on average.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#average-time-to-throw

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak does hold the ball to long at times. Look at this he is nearly at the bottom, I'm not saying the line is perfect. I do unfortunately feel Dak is average though. Look at TT (time to throw). Only guys behind him are Deshean Watson and Josh Allen. He's holding the ball .22 longer than last season on average.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#average-time-to-throw

You think he’s taking longer to process as he gets more experience? Or is something else maybe going on?

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Dak holds the ball too long making the OL look worse than they are. He is afraid of throwing ints. He knows that he can't throw into tight windows so he holds it and scrambles too often. The OL is not quite what they were but Dak has to realize that and get the ball out quickly but rarely does he do that.

jay94

Reaction score
You think he’s taking longer to process as he gets more experience? Or is something else maybe going on?

He has gotten better since his first few games, it's hard to diagnose exactly, but initially could of been due to primarily every receiver he has besides Beasley was new.

coogrfan

Reaction score
He has gotten better since his first few games, it's hard to diagnose exactly, but initially could of been due to primarily every receiver he has besides Beasley was new.
...and none of them scare opposing defenses. Hopefully Cooper's presence will open things up for everyone.