Time to call 'em out

BybeeBlitz

Reaction score
In no particular order, Bledsoe, Flozell, Glenn, Bradie James, and Henry were all awful. I dont know what went wrong with Glenn today. He never looked comfortable and made 2 huge false starts. Flozell looks rusty and slow and Bradie James didn't take charge of the defense like he needed to. As for Henry, whoever he is lined up on is getting the ball. This is such a crappy way to start the season.
:bang2:

Silverstar

Reaction score
Canty, Spears and Ayodele were average at best.

I expected so much more from them, especially Ayodele.

Extremely disappointed with our defense overall today.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I don't know about Glenn. He was pretty frustrated. I know of at least three plays where he got open and all Bledsoe did was look for a double or tripple covered Owens. Glenn can still get it done, but Bledsoe needs to be a bit more judicious with his choices.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Spears looks like an obese OL. How in the world hasn't "Man Titties" Parcells called him out on it?!:mad:

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Actually, early in the game James was a beast. He was blowing people up,but as the game wore on he dissappeared.

SS

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
i thought henry played pretty well today...got screwed on that TD and dropped a tough INT...but was in positioin all day

i thought the secondary as a whoel played well but JAX wr were just too tall to make any plays. and leftwich was feeling it

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Man...I forgot we even signed Ayodele until I read the above post. I guess that says it all about how he played today.

Silverstar

Reaction score
DanTanna said:
Spears looks like an obese OL. How in the world hasn't "Man Titties" Parcells called him out on it?!:mad:

Amazing isn't it?

1st round picks get a free pass I guess. :rolleyes:

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
I thought Canty had a good game.

Agreed. Had several key run stops, and seemed to occupy his blockers consistently.

I think he will continue to improve as the season wears on.