Time to cut bait?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Anyone not on their rookie deal on the team would be available if I ran the team. Anyone on their rookie deal who I would not put a high priority on resigning would also be available.

I think this would be pretty easy to see. I don’t expect Jerry and son to share this point of view though.

because they have far better understanding then you of a salary cap, cap implications of cuttings players in the first 2 years of new contract and given away assets for low draft picks that in the end wouldn't help but hinder the team..its like buying new car and 4 weeks later trying to sell it typically you lose your azz on the depreciation so now you basically paid the other owner to take it off you hands you lose not gain..

goes for any large purchase. None of the players with new deals can be traded for the sake of trading it would kill the cap for bunch of mid rounds picks and dead cap money..other layers had their deals rewroked and pushed out, not very smart but that bonus money is now like new deal..they are NOT tradeable without serious issues , you dont like the team you see right now that paid last week, you do your ideas and that the normal team everyday team for 4-5 years..

OK smart Mr Interweb GM know it all ..lmao..right Jerry and his rather large staff of lawyers, cpas, and corporates employees know what they are doing but you are , this information is only knows to Fans, they have NO CLUE..:facepalm::muttley:

Praxit

Reaction score
>>>> Zeke, Dlaw, Jaylon not going anywhere. Gonna have to bite the bullet, unless Belichick steps in. ;)..

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are in such a bad place right now as far being a legitimate contender for a SB run should we have a fire sale ourselves? Who are some of the players do you think we could move and what could we get for them.
I'm not sure who the Cowboys could trade. I'm sure McCarthy already has a list of players he wants gone. I'd be thrilled if they could get a couple of 4ths or 5ths next April.

But I'd definitely cut some to send a message to the others it's time to put up or hit the bricks. I'm talking to you Poe.

kskboys

Reaction score
Problem is there are a bunch high value of contracts the Cowboys are stuck with for a couple more years on underperforming players that probably have no trade value. It's a Jerry and Stephen Jones Hallmark.
Yup. This is by far not the first time.

Mansakesalive, how in the world can anyone not notice this? When Jerry takes over, it always leads to a bad D. Always. No exceptions. And I'd love to hear Jerry's truthful answer as to why. He absolutely does not have a clue as to why he fails. No clue at all.