Time to go get Arrington for OLB

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
We need a veteran OLB, and the best available is Arrington, so Jerry should go out and get him. I think he wore out his welcome in Wash because he wasn't a fit in Williams scheme.

Sure he has been labled a free lancer, but with BP having experience with that type of player, (Taylor), I think he can handle him and control him.

He is afterall a pro bowl player...........

Z-Man

Reaction score
I think Arrington plainly said he did not want to play for the Cowboys. Oh well.
Rumors are there might be some interest in Julian Peterson. He's a better fit scheme, talent and attitude-wise.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would rather have Peterson over Arrington and I don't really want Peterson. We do need another OLB but my guess is is we get one in the draft.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
GIve me Peterson. The only way I would want Arrington is that if when we played the skins twice each year he would kill them. Then that would be sweet. Otherwise, Peterson would be a better addition.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I have said in other threads that the only way I'd want Arrington is if the only thing he does is rush the passer. I don't want to see him do anything else. So in other words I don't see it happening.

neosapien23

Reaction score
I don't think Arrington is in a postition to say who he would not like to play for anymore. His best best is to swallow his pride and schedule a visit to the valley ranch. He shouldn't break the bank either, because all the mega deals are done. I think Arrington could be had for an Akin Adoyele like deal. Dallas wouldn't have to draft a linebacker and could take a receiver, tackle, or even quarterback with the first pick.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Slammin Bran 23 said:
We should get T.O, Vinateri, Aaron Brooks, Julian Peterson, and Arrington. C'mon Jones please.

Aaron Brooks?????????

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I agree....he's terrible

Really! I mean if he can't play for New Orleans, Man, why would anyone think he would be anything but a third stringer with us?

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I want a kicker and Arrington.....

Draft jackson in 1st, fs in 2nd, qb 3rd, and lineman the rest of the way

Hailmary

Reaction score
I'm confused. I thought he signed w/ the Giants. What the heck did I miss?

Grim21Reaper

Reaction score
Hailmary said:
I'm confused. I thought he signed w/ the Giants. What the heck did I miss?

I don't know about you but Roy Williams missed Moss twice in the fourth quarter! ha ha ha

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mr Cowboy said:
We need a veteran OLB, and the best available is Arrington, so Jerry should go out and get him. I think he wore out his welcome in Wash because he wasn't a fit in Williams scheme.

Sure he has been labled a free lancer, but with BP having experience with that type of player, (Taylor), I think he can handle him and control him.

He is afterall a pro bowl player...........

I do not want a player that does not WANT to play for the Cowboys! How can you trust someone like that?

No to Arrington....let him go freelance somewhere else! :mad:

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
because with Roy, the best SS in football, and the hardest hitter, Arrington, Ayodele, James and Ware our D would be very very scary. It would be hard for teams to keep their helmets on when these boys start sticking....

Grim21Reaper

Reaction score
sadams said:
because with Roy, the best SS in football, and the hardest hitter, Arrington, Ayodele, James and Ware our D would be very very scary. It would be hard for teams to keep their helmets on when these boys start sticking....

Hardest hitter? Come on now...

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Grim21Reaper said:
Hardest hitter? Come on now...

Hey grim,

How many years will Sean get in the pokey and how long do you think he will last when he spits in bubba's face in the cell next to him??? Just looking for a skins fan's perspective.