Time to go get Arrington for OLB

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
go talk about you overpaid FA's on your own board and get ready for trial

you have 3 felonies to defend in Miami

conner01

Reaction score
well we don't need little ron mexico at all and there is no reason to sign two lb's with the draft coming up full of lb's who not only are younger but much cheaper. i would certainly look at jp, but other than he i would just as soon look to the draft for a lb

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Grim21Reaper said:
Hardest hitter? Come on now...

Hypocrite alert!

When Arrington was on your sucky team, he was the best thing since sliced bread, right! Now, he sucks?

Hey....listen closely...I hear little Arty calling from the ES board...he wants you to go home...! :cool:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Yep, Arrington said he doesn't want to be a Cowboy. He also said at the end of last season that he would be willing to restructure his contract to stay with the Commanders because he couldn't see himself playing for any other team. He also implied that he might just retire if he couldn't be a Commander.

Then he forfeited over $4 million in bonuses to get away from the Commanders so he could sign with another team.

We need a free agent OLB and draft a OLB. We're that thin at the position. (Please don't tell me about Kalen Thornton).

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
How many of Sean Taylor's patented tackles have been banned or have their own name?

Not enough talent and strength to snap limbs.....

I remember 2 years ago when Roy single handedly knocked out your Qb and your 2 starting RB's in one game!

Grim21Reaper

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Hey grim,

How many years will Sean get in the pokey and how long do you think he will last when he spits in bubba's face in the cell next to him??? Just looking for a skins fan's perspective.

He is the victim in this episode and by hiring the 3 best defense attorneys in Miami the jurors will see the truth! He won't serve one day.

And if he does go to jail, he will hit them like he hit Fairy Glenn.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
Let me give you some reasons NOT to want Arrington:

1) He says he doesn't want to be a Cowboy. That in itself should be enough.

2) He's a one dimensional up the field player. Did you know the skins took him out on 3rd down every time last year?

3) He won't play the scheme. Marvin Lewis called him "the most undisciplined player he's ever coached". Gregg Williams sat him down for 3 games last year because he wouldn't do what he was asked.

4) He's going to be way overpriced for someone who's really only had one great year and one good one.

5) He's represented by the Postons.

Grim21Reaper

Reaction score
sadams said:
How many of Sean Taylor's patented tackles have been banned or have their own name?

Not enough talent and strength to snap limbs.....

I remember 2 years ago when Roy single handedly knocked out your Qb and your 2 starting RB's in one game!

I don't remember anything past the 35-7 mauling...

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
thats what happens to the mind when Bubba is calling your name.......

Bend over ST.......

Can you get that soap?

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Yep, Marvin Lewis really hates him. That's why he's trying to sign him in Cincy. Funny, I've heard that "most undisciplined playa evah !!!" quote a gazzillion times on the internet and never seen it linked or sourced once.

I just got one reason for wanting Arrington.

He could be a Hall of Fame player in this defense and for this coach.

That's all the reason I need.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Grim21Reaper said:
He is the victim in this episode and by hiring the 3 best defense attorneys in Miami the jurors will see the truth! He won't serve one day.

And if he does go to jail, he will hit them like he hit Fairy Glenn.

Or maybe he will get torched like he did by Patrick Crayton. LOL!

Grim21Reaper

Reaction score
sadams said:
thats what happens to the mind when Bubba is calling your name.......

Bend over ST.......

Can you get that soap?

He will be fine. They will save him Nate Newton's cell.