Time to Man Up

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I know a lot of guys are scoreboard watching, and I understand it, but for me, I don't care.

I don't care if the Eagles have something to play for or not, I want the Cowboys to go out and show the Eagles (and the fans and themselves) that they mean business and lay a whoopin' on the Eagles.

To me, hostile environment and fired-up, hated rival are good things, because it will let us all know if this Cowboys team truly has the heart and will that we all want them to have.

Bring it on.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Cowboyz88;2527316 said:
I know a lot of guys are scoreboard watching, and I understand it, but for me, I don't care.

I don't care if the Eagles have something to play for or not, I want the Cowboys to go out and show the Eagles (and the fans and themselves) that they mean business and lay a whoopin' on the Eagles.

To me, hostile environment and fired-up, hated rival are good things, because it will let us all know if this Cowboys team truly has the heart and will that we all want them to have.

Bring it on.
perfectly put

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboyz88;2527316 said:

Bring it on.

Everything you said + a case of heineken.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;2527316 said:

Bring it on.

My sentiments exactly. Bring it on. Lets see if this team can finally man up when it REALLY counts. Today there is no more room for screwing around. Either they come out and take care of business, or curl up in the fetal position.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboyz88;2527316 said:

Bring it on.

You pretty much nailed it man. I'm waiting for the light bulb to come on for the offense because if and when it does they are great.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Just as I figured.

Bottom line is we're no worse off that we were this morning — we HAD to win no matter what.

Our playoffs begin now, so it's up to this team to man up and FINALLY put to rest the ghosts of "can't win in December, Romo can't win the big game, etc."

Bring it on!!!!!