Time to put the pollard talk to bed

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Zeke leads the team I. Rushing for the second straight game. He leads all backs in yards per carry fir the second straight game. Now he has the teams longest run. You pollard polishers pint to ypc when it favors pollard.

Zeke gets more opportunities and Pollard still looks amazing.

I’ll Tip my cap to Zeke right now but Pollard looks incredible and is part of the reason Zeke is running like he is. Pollards on his heels is making him better.

nobody

Reaction score
They are a duo. If you don't like it.....oh well. Pollard is not unseating Zeke anytime soon.

I did not believe in Zeke at all in the off-season...then game one happened and his blocking was amazing. That right there convinced me he was back in the game physically and more importantly mentally.
He continues to prove that. I'm glad we have Pollard as his change of pace back because this tandem is lethal.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I did not believe in Zeke at all in the off-season...then game one happened and his blocking was amazing. That right there convinced me he was back in the game physically and more importantly mentally.
He continues to prove that. I'm glad we have Pollard as his change of pace back because this tandem is lethal.
I think his decline has been exaggerated. I think last year he lost his offensive line and QB1 and still had 900 rushing yards.

Then this year....he starts off slow and has most of his career for whatever reason. But if you watched I'm he just looked different IMO. He's a BULL out there.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Zeke gets more opportunities and Pollard still looks amazing.

I’ll Tip my cap to Zeke right now but Pollard looks incredible and is part of the reason Zeke is running like he is. Pollards on his heels is making him better.
You guys over exaggerated his decline. He got 900 yards with Steele, Knight, etc. as his linemen last year.

nobody

Reaction score
I think his decline has been exaggerated. I think last year he lost his offensive line and QB1 and still had 900 rushing yards.

Then this year....he starts off slow and has most of his career for whatever reason. But if you watched I'm he just looked different IMO. He's a BULL out there.

Even at the beginning of last season when we had Dak and an okay line, Zeke looked mentally baked and half-assed it. He picked up, but I was still ticked at him not coming to play. This year...man, he's kicking it hard.

Cmac

Reaction score
Love Pollard for what he brings to the table, love Pollard for what he does......but we need Zeke.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We won, I am happy. Offense looks very good.
I am more concerned about the wide open receivers running around in the secondary.

There was never any doubt in my mind that Zeke is the guy. But I really like how Moore is using Pollard. It works out great for the both of them and the team.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Zeke leads the team I. Rushing for the second straight game. He leads all backs in yards per carry fir the second straight game. Now he has the teams longest run. You pollard polishers pint to ypc when it favors pollard.

Pollard is still faster and more explosive.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Even at the beginning of last season when we had Dak and an okay line, Zeke looked mentally baked and half-assed it. He picked up, but I was still ticked at him not coming to play. This year...man, he's kicking it hard.

Like I said though he normally does...he normally starts slow and gets better as the season goes on.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke leads the team In Rushing for the second straight game. He leads all backs in yards per carry for the second straight game. Now he has the teams longest run. You pollard polishers point to ypc when it favors pollard.
What pollard talk? He is averaging like 7 ypc when he gets the call.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Zeke leads the team In Rushing for the second straight game. He leads all backs in yards per carry for the second straight game. Now he has the teams longest run. You pollard polishers point to ypc when it favors pollard.
The Boys need both if they want to go deep in the playoffs and I mean DEEP!

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
It's a long season, 17 games as a matter of fact. We need them as a tandem pair to negate wear and tear on each of them.

Proof

Reaction score

oh my god, give the divisive teammate vs teammate ish a rest. every single game we have to argue with each other instead of celebrating

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Pollard serves a purpose just like Hambrick did. I’m glad we have a good 1-2 punch.