Time to tear this Mother down

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Starting at the very top! Jerry Jones needs to GO as GM of this team. I wouldn't let him put together my junior varsity team. The man has done nothing to build anything looking like a winner for nearly 25 years. But let's see what he has done? Made tons of money off loyal Dallas fans with us getting nothing back in return but what you saw last night. Pays underachieving players top dollars and let actually good players go. Just check out our former linebackers in Kansas City and Jones in Miami for reference. But I know this is a lesson in wasting precious key strokes for we know Jerrah is going nowhere as are we as long as he runs things. And don't let me get into the coaches he bring in. He fires Garrett and brings in a even softer coach then Garrett was. Really? This man is so much a joke as a GM again comical unless you're a Dallas Cowboy fan.

Players? Can we talk players here? Minus Martin, Smith, Dak, our wide outs and 2 tightends. I wouldn't keep anybody else on this team. If possible I'd cut them all. Let's talk defense? I truly wouldn't keep anybody that's not in their first year. Talk about no passion! Soft as tissue! No desire to even hit on a girl for a date. Thse guys in my opinion don't even care about playing physical, Much less playing good. I say cut them all. Especially Tank, Jaylon and everyone else making big money yet playing like CRAP! This defense is scored on before thy even step off the bus!

Coaching. It's a reason McCarthy was sitting on the sidelines for a year. Everyone else saw what he was except our fearless GM-Jerry Jones! He didn't really have a good defense during the Green bay days. And his offense as with Dak was all Rodgers. The team has basically quit on Big Mac Mike before we even got to the half way point of the season. McCarthy needs to be fired this morning in my opinion. He makes Jason Garrett look like Jimmy Johnson in comparison.

Mike Nolan...LMAO as I type. How in any scenario does this guy even get an interview. Oh yes. The home boy network. I knew you and you did me a favor. Now it's time to give you a favor. Again. This guy was out of football for a reason. Reason? He sucked every where he has been as a defensive coordinator. Yet we bring him in.

Genius Kellen Moore. As with Romo a great quarterback will always make a mediocre coach look great. What kind of game plan did he have for last night. NONE. I just want them all out of here. Clean sweep from players to coaches. You put the two sums together and your equation is always the same. ZERO!

Dallas Cowboy fans. In the end we deserve what we get. For nearly 25 years we watch this and we show up for the games. Buy the merchandise and treat the GM and players like rock stars versus losers that they have been. Now if I get effort I can be behind the players. But if you call the start of this season effort? Then sadly you are part of the problem. These guys make great money and you only ask them to coach and to show up to play. I see neither out there and in the memory of Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson. This just plan sucks and it starts at the top and oozes down to the very bottom. These guys don't even deserve STARS on their helmet.
Forgive me for the rant. Just my opinion as a fan whose had enough! I'll root and support a team that fights and plays hard but I see neither from this team. And they are getting the symptoms from the top. Players know that Jerrah isn't gonna hold nobody to the fire.