Timeline of Goodell's Contract and Holding Penalties

Kaiser

Reaction score
The Cowboys have been called for 20 off. holding penalties since week 3; our opponents have one.

Such a coinky-dink. To me its not just the penalties, its the timing. In the Chargers game when Dak broke a run to pull the game even, I knew they would throw a flag to pull it back and they called holding as he was crossing the goal line.

Then when Rivers had the pass play to put the game out of reach, I rewound several times because I was sure there was holding on the Chargers OL that could have been called, but wasn't. I was right, two of our four DL were held on that play with no call.

khiladi

Reaction score
It’s not just Goodell, Jerry has a problem with the salaries of the NFL league office in general. I also read certain owners think the league office has become more buearacratic in general under Goodell and want to cut it down.

Kaiser

Reaction score
It’s not just Goodell, Jerry has a problem with the salaries of the NFL league office in general. I also read certain owners think the league office has become more buearacratic in general under Goodell and want to cut it down.

Goodell's on staff Driver, Masseuse, Wardrobe Coordinator, Hairstylist, Chef, Personal Shopper, Manicurist, and Feng Shui Coordinator hardest hit!

khiladi

Reaction score
Goodell's on staff Driver, Masseuse, Wardrobe Coordinator, Hairstylist, Chef, Personal Shopper, Manicurist, and Feng Shui Coordinator hardest hit!

I can’t believe this guy had the audacity to demand private use of the NFL plans for himself and his family..

He must have some serious backing in the NFL, guys like Kraft, Rooney and Mara to even make such ridiculous demands..