Tired OF Arguing With SF Fans

Matt

Reaction score
Check out how ridiculous this argument started out as.. Actually bashing Jerry for loading us with talent, and ending with what ESPN have to say...

First and foremost, every team does not play extra hard just because is against the cowboys. Every team plays extra hard every game, everyone obviously needs the W. Second, the St. Louis Rams upset the NFC beast from the east Commanders by a field goal. But a blowout by the Louis rams? c'mon now, no injury set down week can kill you that bad. Romo geared up and said he was ready to go, so i can hear any excuses in regard towards veteran Brad Johnson. The past consecutive losses that the niners have lost are due to 4th quarter turnovers due to fumbles or picks. Yes the losses are a loss. But its more like blowing it in the forth quarter. Patience and time will tell as the team is growing and as J.T. is still learning in the game. With martz offensive schemes and his arm, i am still going with the winning season for the niners. And we're working with a bunch of young guys and towards a new team. Not like a bunch of all stars (HINT: LA lakers of the 03 season with malone, payton, shaq and kobe) All in all, this post was towards this bidazzled blunder of a convo between the two teams and what i think about it. Pretty much jerry jones is a George Steinbrenner or wtv you wanna call it, you need to structure your team of how the team is. Not a bunch of all stars. If you go to espn.com right now within the next hour of this post. One of the headlines reads "Question Marks" showing romo and t.o.