Titans expected to sign Pollard to 3-year deal

Kwyn

Reaction score
Now sign Barkley for 3 years $24m
Barkley is not going to sign for what Swift and p
Pollard got. He’s significantly better than both.

Why would you think that’s possible?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What loyalty did the Cowboys show?

Cowboys could have given him a multi year deal last year or this year and didn’t.

What’s he supposed to do?
Cowboys overpaid Pollard ($10 million) last year. Pollard knows it. Why didn't he stay in Dallas and take less for what he actually produced? In other words, take pay for the amount of production you made.

stiletto

Reaction score
Cowboys overpaid Pollard ($10 million) last year. Pollard knows it. Why didn't he stay in Dallas and take less for what he actually produced? In other words, take pay for the amount of production you made.
It's hilarious people think players are loyal to teams. They never were. The Cowboys used to pay top $$ and buy the loyalty before the salary cap.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's hilarious people think players are loyal to teams. They never were. The Cowboys used to pay top $$ and buy the loyalty before the salary cap.
Very true. The salary cap destroyed the Cowboys chances of ever returning to a Super Bowl, much less a conference championship game.

rags747

Reaction score
Barkley is not going to sign for what Swift and p
Pollard got. He’s significantly better than both.

Why would you think that’s possible?
He played for $10m last year on a 1 year deal, he won’t get that again. 3 years at $8-8.5 with a big guarantee probably gets it done imo. He’s not getting $10m

X550i

Reaction score
Teams will dispose of players, especially RB's, the moment their bodies begin to deteriorate. I don't blame players trying to get as much money as they can, while they can.

leeblair

Reaction score
He got out while he could.
Good for him. He was the scapegoat for 2023 because of rehabbing a broken leg.
Now the Cowboys will be looking for another scapegoat.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Pollard is still a decent back. Maybe not worth the money, but there's no denying that he has some value.

I'll be glad when Henry signs elsewhere so I won't have to listen to that anymore!

blueblood70

Reaction score
AND?????????!!!!

.why do we need separate posts about others people's free agency why isn't there a free agency section like there is a draft section because this is gonna get old who cares the guy went to another team that has nothing to do with the Dallas Cowboys it's an AFC Tony Pollard going to the Titans good riddance $8 million way too much for that guy so also AFC Steelers Russell Wilson going to an AFC team this is not news for the Dallas Cowboys but if it is we should have it all on one thread or all in one spot not every individual posting as soon as they read something on the Internet hey let me give you a heads up we all have real push notifications on our phones most of us are tied to sports programs therefore if Bleacher Report or Twitter or other areas report this stuff we already know about it it's not news for the Dallas Cowboys it's Sports News in general....​