Titans Training Camp the biggest impression on me thus far

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I've been here at Titans TC all week and the biggest impression so far has been 3 things equally

1. The titans are set at RB and Receiver if they stay healthy. J Paton looks Great I'd play him second behind Henry and ahead of Brown who has missed a few practices due to nagging injuries. Payton is the surprise for them this TC IMO.

2. Their DB's couldn't cover bread with butter. They will lose because this. One bright spot has been Rookie FA Randall the QB from LSU is playing FS and looks Very good he may not start this year but he will by next season.

3. Titans have not practiced in Full Pads for the entire week and from the other fans here not once all TC. Doe this mean anything? I'd think so they have a game Friday night and haven't had any real contact. How can a coaching staff judge players during practice when there is next to no contact? I don't think you can.

Well my son the Titans fan is very happy he's got Paton's auto, Brown and a few others. He said this has been the best week of his life which makes me the Dad and Dallas Fan very Proud it was worth it. I would take those words over 10 trips to Dallas's TC or almost anything in life for that matter.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Get a handle on that boy JK... :D

J/K... some things are more important than team loyalty... not many... but some... ;)