Titans vs Steelers

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hell's afire boys ,I absolutely loved that Exxon Mobile,, pollution BASED industrial CASING-LINER commercial they deemed worthy of expending their operating capital on the NFL to run that most awesome base industry advertisement,,,YEAH! :yourock:
( SNARK IS RUNNING AMUCK,,,,o_O)

Edit: news flash :omg:,, the Cherokee OWN the door,,, jeep is obviously confused:lmao2:

o_O

Last edited:

Zman5

Reaction score
Winston is an imbecile.

No one can possibly take him seriously.

He looks like he wants to eat some crab legs in that video.

jameismug1.jpg

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Man, as much as I despise PITTSBURGH as a functional working unit ( minus the deployment of white phosphorus ordinance)
It's enjoyable seeing competent coached forces on displayo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I kinda hate and dig the Oilers look, nice reference to their history.
:thumbup: I'd refused too correlate the two ,but since you've pointed it out,,,I reckon you are hereby awarded the logistics of all EARL CAMPBELL spicy sausages rendered up at the pregame tailgate party of the up coming TITANS vs COWBOYS S.B. o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Shazier's eyebrows, Carr's natural eye-liner eyes... you sure do hone in on the T-zone of a ball player, Alex :)
Perhaps it's just naturally inherent in his background CASING-LINER,,,:omg:,,,:huh:

:muttley:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
:thumbup: I'd refused too correlate the two ,but since you've pointed it out,,,I reckon you are hereby awarded the logistics of all EARL CAMPBELL spicy sausages rendered up at the pregame tailgate party of the up coming TITANS vs COWBOYS S.B. o_O
Did somebody say spicy sausages?? Are we talking 7-11/AMPM quality or better? A man needs to know! I may be knocking on your door in the next few minutes, Mel :D

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
STOP! our fellow is suffering the expended brass of 3,000+ CASING-LINER's and saw the onslaught approaching a year ago! Exhibit a modicum of class will'ya?o_O

:bow:
It's hard to hold back on my dearest Risen when he flaunts his casing-liner in ever daggum thread :laugh::lmao::lmao2:You're the best, Mel!!!! :bow: