Twitter: TJ Watt getting 4yr $112m extension becomes highest paid defensive player

zerofill

Reaction score
Jaylon ready to renegotiate... BAHAHAHA.

He just did a swipe!

John813

Reaction score
He would of been a progress stopper for Gregory anyways

blueblood70

Reaction score
1) How are you going to question what is girl???
Anything she puts on here is Cowboys related in someway, she doesn’t need to be defended but I feel this needs to be said. She’s part of the original crew, so just don’t do it again.

2) Passing on Watt Was the biggest failure of Jerry Jones career, other than passing on moss.
It’s not even questionable, if he were on the team we would be a legit contender and this was a huge mistake and should’ve got everyone associated with the Cowboys front office fired
dont give me that diarrhea narrtive,

where did watt get picked im assuming 25 other team let him slide so again not cowboys related..

this is 100% not cowboys related in any way..sorry but it breaks the mods own rules and this is NOT the offseason anymore where its laxed..

needs to be moved we have real Cowboy football tonight, the steelers are one of our biggest rivals in team history and its shameful to post about them in our main forum..you dig?

blueblood70

Reaction score
dude was picked # 30 thats odd that means 28 teams before us passed on him yet its our news because he wasnt our players. Makes sense i bet other teams dont sit and whine on every player almost drafted nut wasn't ..

so let me get this straight the Cowboys zone can be used to talk about any player we passed on in the draft or Free agency..that makes total sense..:huh::thumbdown:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Meanwhile…

Taco Charlton making $0.00 today in the NFL…

Vidauntae "Taco" Charlton is an American football defensive end who is a free agent. He played college football at Michigan and was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft. He has also played for the Miami Dolphins and Kansas City Chiefs. Wikipedia
You mean superbowl champ Taco Charlton

blueblood70

Reaction score
Since you asked. It's a salary cap distant relative...it changes the numbers for defensive players.
ill start do write ups on every single player and news that is supposed to be NFL news and post them here because really anything goes if its cap related, almost cowboys via draft or FA, and maybe we should connect family member s to coaches and start those here in the main areas. Where does ti stop

6 degrees of separation to the Cowboys is now allowed..

anarchy in here open season..lets do it..

i cant wait to clutter up the zone and see how long tit takes for my stuff to be taken down because im not associated with the actual admins.. see ya soon clutterzone

kumizi

Reaction score
He is now overpaid.

I wonder if they did draft TJ, and wanted this money from Jerry. Would the usuals complain it is too much money. We can’t sign surrounding talent. :lmao:
Pretty much anyone that even casually follows the NFL is fine with paying QB, pass rusher, #1 corner back, left tackle.

We think the Jones are morons for paying Zeke and Jaylon.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty much anyone that even casually follows the NFL is fine with paying QB, pass rusher, #1 corner back, left tackle.

We think the Jones are morons for paying Zeke and Jaylon.

Jaylon in hindsight, yes. Zeke, no. Unless he lays an egg this season.
Actually both can redeem themselves this season. But it was not all on them last season either.

Verdict

Reaction score
dude was picked # 30 thats odd that means 28 teams before us passed on him yet its our news because he wasnt our players. Makes sense i bet other teams dont sit and whine on every player almost drafted nut wasn't ..

so let me get this straight the Cowboys zone can be used to talk about any player we passed on in the draft or Free agency..that makes total sense..:huh::thumbdown:
Well, to be fair, there were a LOT of people who were clamoring for him when Marinelli shot his wad on Taco.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, there were a LOT of people who were clamoring for him when Marinelli shot his wad on Taco.
haw long ago? let it GO!!!!??? its still not DC related its classic troll post to in your face jerry more bad rehashed comments. This is lie fracking hs seriously let it go! 28 teams past on him before us you get that talking about every passed on played is just not what the Main zone s supposed to be

a players from another team getting deal is not related to us..its absolute unrelated by definition. If everyone tries to post stories with 6 degrees of separation of Dallas cowboys relationships to make it qualify its clutter fest, period..

trust me ive tried it mods dont allow it unless it suits their narrative..