TLH:Tales of the Unmocked: Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Apr 3rd, 2012 at 7:00 am by Bo MartinDraft
Home » Draft » Tales of the Unmocked: Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford
‘Tales of the Unmocked’ is a series that I will be featuring until the draft. In this series we’ll take a look at appealing prospects that have rarely or never been mocked to the Dallas Cowboys in this draft.

So without further ado, with the 14th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft the Dallas Cowboys Select… Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford.

http://thelandryhat.com/2012/04/03/tales-of-the-unmocked-coby-fleener-te-stanford/

Ok, this is probably not going to happen. However, what if the Cowboys traded down a time or two to stockpile picks. Say hypothetically the Cowboys end up with 3 second round picks and a late first rounder. Would Fleener be so farfetched?

Brian_C82

Reaction score
I am all for it. Trade down from #14 and get Fleener/Barron or Fleener/Jenkins. We would get two starting caliber players at positions of need.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
I wonder if Indy won't be looking at this guys at the top of the second, which is where I see his value. You have to believe that it would make the new franchise QB a bit more comfortable to have his safety blanket with him when he gets thrown to the wolves.