News: TMZ reporting Antonio Brown Accused of Rape by Former trainer

Them

Reaction score
His accuser

EEJ0NjLWkAUZ9Zx
..............................................................................................................................................................................
...Nope!...Actually it was ...

dc06c9c6785531f9cd3a18569ab6eede--ben-roethlisberger-drag-queens.jpg

InTheZone

Reaction score
Ok dude, this will easily be verified by experts. Will you change your mind then or you playing this shaming the victim game all the way to the bitter end? She also passed a lie detector test...so...

And PUSHfold, for some reason victims who know (or love) their abuser often return for more abuse so that is not surprising one bit.
how is it shaming the victim when you're assuming she's a victim? That's just a bad perspective. Wait for facts to come out.

EST_1986

Reaction score
That footage of her cuddling up on Brown during the time frame off all these rapes looks interesting to this money grab

Them

Reaction score
...I don't think it really matters to law enforcement if a "victim" is on good terms with her attacker before an attack...even if they were boyfriend and girlfriend...if he makes advances and she declines and says no, yet he forces himself on her...then a crime has been committed...Trying to make her slutty doesn't make him more saintly...

Lutonio

Reaction score
That footage of her cuddling up on Brown during the time frame off all these rapes looks interesting to this money grab
Maybe so. But people also do seemingly nonsensical things and make excuses for their abuser, so I don't think it dismisses her case by any stretch.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Legal questions for an of Lawyers we have on here. Why file a Civil lawsuit as opposed to pursuing charges

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Maybe so. But people also do seemingly nonsensical things and make excuses for their abuser, so I don't think it dismisses her case by any stretch.
Is that not usually when the abuser and abusee are in a relationship together? I don't think you would expect the same between a professional and their client.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Is that not usually when the abuser and abusee are in a relationship together? I don't think you would expect the same between a professional and their client.

Oh, definitely. I mean that I think they shared a more complicated relationship than trainer and client.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Legal questions for an of Lawyers we have on here. Why file a Civil lawsuit as opposed to pursuing charges
Not a lawyer, but I heard this question discussed with one on local radio. He said the most likely reason is the difference in propondrence of evidence required in civil court being less than criminal court. The next reason discussed was lack of confidence on the police and system.