TMZ: Whitehead warrant for shoplifting

coogrfan

Reaction score
giphy.webp

Blackspider214

Reaction score
It said he was arrested June 22 and we are just hearing about it now?

Wonder if his whole dog incident was concocted to get sympathy before we all found out about this? That story was fishy from the beginning. :facepalm:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
That's an interesting theory, Spider. I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility, either.

I don't put anything past people these days. Not saying it did go down like that but it did seemed fishy when all the details came about it. I've heard some even claim Lucky has ties to the guy who "stole" the dog and it was to try and get him a little more exposure. Because that guy got air time on 1310 The Ticket last week.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't put anything past people these days. Not saying it did go down like that but it did seemed fishy when all the details came about it. I've heard some even claim Lucky has ties to the guy who "stole" the dog and it was to try and get him a little more exposure. Because that guy got air time on 1310 The Ticket last week.
Not to mention all the air time and celebrity he got from tweets/social media and such when he stole the dog. Definitely more people heard of him, and were exposed to him, because of it, Spider.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Not to mention all the air time and celebrity he got from tweets/social media and such when he stole the dog. Definitely more people heard of him, and were exposed to him, because of it, Spider.

Exactly. Who knows if we will really know what happened. Just seems a little orchestrated since the whole thing went down on social media.

But now, Lucky will most likely be cut. And we will hear Garrett preach about we don't tolerate this behavior and demand high character from our players. He loves that phrase 'high character'. Sort of like the guy who was cut last year because of a dress code violation. Use them as the sacrificial lamb to tell us how we demand better.