TNF: Cardinals at Seahawks

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Fitzgerald is such a fantastic player. I wouldn't be mad at seeing him get a ring. Time is running out though.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Give them time. They need a few adjustments but I believe they will get there. They are in a good position.

Dallas on the other hand... yikes o_O

Agree but wasn’t Dallas in this same(almost) position after 2016? :muttley:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Fitzgerald is such a fantastic player. I wouldn't be mad at seeing him get a ring. Time is running out though.

Thought he had it in 2008 after his long TD vs the Steelers.

Everyone remembers Holmes' game-winning catch in the final minute. Most forget the penalty that bailed Pittsburgh out on a failed 3rd and long. Hmmm...seems familiar.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Thought he had it in 2008 after his long TD vs the Steelers.

Everyone remembers Holmes' game-winning catch in the final minute. Most forget the penalty that bailed Pittsburgh out on a failed 3rd and long. Hmmm...seems familiar.

Yep. Arizona had Pitt backed up deep in their own zone and a weak call bailed them out for the 1st down. And then they just marched down the field to win.

Just like they were bailed out with some of the worst calls I've seen in that first Super Bowl against Seattle a few years before.

But that is nothing new. Pitt being bailed out against the refs.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SEA relied on Hyde and AZ relied on Murray. The two games prior to this one, SEA made that mistake with Wilson.

Wilson was a textbook lesson for every young QB by how he managed himself after the losses and turnovers in the previous games. You could actually see him reeling himself in on several plays and not risking it.