TNF- Chiefs/Chargers

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So because one throw wasn’t perfect, I should start thinking he sucks? Okay
I didn't say anything about the guy sucking lol. I said how do you watch that throw and hype up Herbert? Its nothing against Herbert he put the football where Mike could make a play on it but i'm just shocked someone saw that play and completely ignored the play Mike Williams made....

Ken

Reaction score
Man this QB’s are just beautiful to watch folks. Take it in
If a certain qb threw that ball that Mahommes just did, there would be a 30 page post on the main page about how he can't read a defense.

zerofill

Reaction score
Feed was great now getting the dreaded circle of death waiting for the stream to return.
I think it is coming from Amazon side.
Have not had it with any other service. Only lasted about 15 seconds.

Had it right when you said it... on my computer from Amazon stream.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Crazy Mahomes got bailed out. I saw that exact same play this Sunday and they said the ball can hit the ground as long as the hands are under and you have possession. I don't know maybe I misunderstood the rule.

Ken

Reaction score
Correct me if i am wrong zoners...just because the int was dropped...we still count it as an int, right?

Aven8

Reaction score
If a certain qb threw that ball that Mahommes just did, there would be a 30 page post on the main page about how he can't read a defense.

No doubt. And he did. Last week…..

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I didn't say anything about the guy sucking lol. I said how do you watch that throw and hype up Herbert? Its nothing against Herbert he put the football where Mike could make a play on it but i'm just shocked someone saw that play and completely ignored the play Mike Williams made....
It had nothing to do with that single play in isolation; it was a statement about his overall ability. I’d take Mike Williams over CeeDee any day of the week, for what it’s worth. But Kellen wouldn’t know how to utilize Williams either.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It had nothing to do with that single play in isolation; it was a statement about his overall ability. I’d take Mike Williams over CeeDee any day of the week, for what it’s worth. But Kellen wouldn’t know how to utilize Williams either.
Don't disagree there.