TNF Football - Panthers/Bucs

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why we are being tortured with these stupid camera angles?

I know what Buck is saying but I can tell you this. I live in the Charlotte area and this idea that there are multiple lightning strikes and so on is pretty much a lie.

If it is happening, it is right above the stupid stadium.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I wouldn't wish watching this game, with this camera work, on my worst enemy.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
let me get this straight. Its safe enough to play, its safe enough to put fans in the stands, but it isnt safe enough to have people manning the cameras? BY the way, I lived in NC for 3.5 years. This weather is a perfect example of why I will never leave Ca.

Alexander

Reaction score
let me get this straight. Its safe enough to play, its safe enough to put fans in the stands, but it isnt safe enough to have people manning the cameras? BY the way, I lived in NC for 3.5 years. This weather is a perfect example of why I will never leave Ca.
There is absolutely nothing going on that would suggest multiple lightning strikes.

I honestly think they are making this up just to filch this garbage camera angle crap on people.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
There were legitimately posters that wanted to trade for Winston to start over Dak.

"Arm talent" lol whatever

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
well with only 2 cameras, that may have went against them, not enough visual evidence to overturn.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Probably because electrical and exposed to the elements morse so than fans sitting in seats and players on the field. Still sounds like BS, but it is some type of explanation.

Alexander

Reaction score
So we have a match up that nobody cares about normally getting delayed.

Good luck with those ratings, NFL.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Looking at the radar, where's there's a small green mass over Charlotte and nothing else for miles in any direction, I can't believe they've stopped play.

It won't be long until it's like baseball. Concrete Charlie just rolled in his grave again.