TNF Football - Panthers/Bucs

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's what I was thinking.

I'm hoping for the original Hail Mary

Dorsett's 99 yard TD run could be up there.
Wonder if they will have Emmitt's run to break Payton's rushing record. Though it was not a great play in itself, but what it meant is up there.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Newton and Winston are not doing much to inspire confidence tonight.

T-RO

Reaction score
Cam can throw some good balls. He can also throw balls that are 5 yards off target.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I was always partial to those creamsicle jerseys.

But then again, I wasn't a normal child.

Meh, they're probably better than what they have now. And they wonder why they are consistently rubbish. Who would WANT to play in those?

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Is Christian hurt, I have dish network and not able to watch but he has been stuck on 9 carries and 1 catch for sometime now, whereas Sunday he was scoring me points like the Harlem Globetrotters cartoons that use to come when I was a kid and blow up the scoreboard.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Christian hurt, I have dish network and not able to watch but he has been stuck on 9 carries and 1 catch for sometime now, whereas Sunday he was scoring me points like the Harlem Globetrotters cartoons that use to come when I was a kid and blow up the scoreboard.

They have contained him fairly decent so fay. I have not seen where they said he is hurt or out.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He is still in the game, he is on the field.