TNF Game Day Thread

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Jets should plan long term .

Tank the season, Hire a good HC and hopefully get top draft picks .

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Time for the Jets to go home and have nightmares tonight about this game. LOL

Cydios

Reaction score
The jets offense seemed to have given up in the last 2 mins. Qb was the only one energized

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
fwiw....and I don't care either way

3 TDs
0 Ints

134 Passer Rating

For the year that is:
  • 17 TDs
  • 3 Ints

:popcorn:

One of the greatest seasons the league has ever seen and he's doing it with subpar weapons in the passing game.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Marcus Maye one of the few Jets defenders tore his Achilles out for the year. Horn the Carolina CB the Cowboys would have drafted had he not gone off the board broke his foot I believe in a Thurs night game along with McAffrey pulling up limp missing now a month in Carolina same Thurs game in Houston. No coincidences you play Sunday then basically with travel 3 days later your getting banged up again.

Thurs night games should have been a bridge too far for the Players Union they should have fought this out with Goodfella and the merry band of 32 owners.

RonWashington

Reaction score
One of the greatest seasons the league has ever seen and he's doing it with subpar weapons in the passing game.

# 11 for the Colts Pittman is not “ subpar “ and Frank Reich has a running game and a guy like Quentin Nelson a good first round pick on that Oline to open up some space for those backs. The Tenn game where your in a dogfight to try and stay in reach Wentz was less then brilliant. He’s a serviceable NFL QB and last night was basically against a horrible Jets defense.

DFWJC

Reaction score
lol

I wouldn't go that far, but knowing you, that was on purpose.
I think he's only 13th in Passer Rating, but his Total TD-Turnover differential (now at 12 or 7th in the league) is really good...and that is a HUGE stat over the course of a season, imo

Completely agree that his "overall" WR group is weak (so that PR is better than it looks) and he is actually playing well.

Really surprised people seem to think he throws 2-3 picks a game when he has thrown only 3 picks all season in total

Last edited:

RonWashington

Reaction score
During the broadcast I think it was Buck said Saleh the Jets coach says this is the best d line he’s ever worked with ? Really? He coached a D in SF that went to a SB and he coached Bennett and the crew in Seattle. The Jets were abused last night up front nothing about the front 7 says “ best of “ anything .

Every coach is a salesmen but goodness let’s not put ketchup on that bull .