TNF: Jaguars at Titans

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone watching, anyone interested.

Snoozer of teams.
I am not even sure why I made this thread. Heck I forgot about it, seen an alert on my iPad.
So tuned into the game. Heck, may tune out already
:lmao:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Just need fournette to play well. Playoffs started in my fantasy league

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This game was made based off of the Jags being a playoff team last season. NFL hoped the this would be a top match up and assumed the Jags would be repeat playoff contenders at this point.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This game was made based off of the Jags being a playoff team last season. NFL hoped the this would be a top match up and assumed the Jags would be repeat playoff contenders at this point.

Titans were a playoff team also. So yes good point. Now both may miss this year, and probably will. Titans have a chance still, but looks slim.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Barry Church is no longer a starter for the Jags - benched.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Womder if Bucky Joe and Troy are having a hard time keeping up their energy to announce this game. :muttley:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Just need fournette to play well. Playoffs started in my fantasy league

I need the Titans defense to do something tonight. Also playoffs starting in our league. Only reason I care about this game. Huge dud of a game. Not sure why they didn't flex out of this, especially with how bad the Jags are.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Titans were a playoff team also. So yes good point. Now both may miss this year, and probably will. Titans have a chance still, but looks slim.
Didn't the Titans fire their head coach even though they made it to the playoffs last season? If so, wonder if they fire this one.