TNF - Steelers at Browns

Tussinman

Reaction score
really don't understand how anyone could hate on Coop. Dude is a beast
Coops a very strange case

Dude is 4x NFL top 100, 4x pro bowl, 7000 yard with almost 50 touchdowns yet the general fan narrative that's common is around the league is that he underachieved

Even weirder that those same fans complain about cancer causing diva WRs from his era (Michael Thomas, Oddell Beckham, Mike Wallace) but then when Coop does the complete opposite of being a diva they cry "ohhh we don't like his low drama attitude, he doesn't care"

I really don't understand it ???

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Dude is 4x NFL top 100, 4x pro bowl, 7000 yard with almost 50 touchdowns yet the general fan narrative that's common is around the league is that he underachieved

Even weirder that those same fans complain about cancer causing diva WRs from his era (Michael Thomas, Oddell Beckham, Mike Wallace) but then when Coop does the complete opposite of being a diva they cry "ohhh we don't like his low drama attitude, he doesn't care"

He picks his spots based on him. There’s a reason 2 teams have already gotten rid of him.

GINeric

Reaction score

I think some people don't like how Cooper disappears in big games and away games. He looks great at home games with no pressurized situations.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I think some people don't like how Cooper disappears in big games and away games. He looks great at home games with no pressurized situations.

I think this is more perception than it is reality. Yes he disappears at times but he has also played really well in a bunch of big games and road games.

He played well in the playoffs as well. Not dominant but played well.

darealvelle

Reaction score
Thats how you do a reverse trick play even though its dumb as hell to run it on your own side of the field.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Steelers, game 1, 7 sacks against a bad Bengals OL, with TJ Watt on the field.
Last week against a better OL of NE no TJ watt, no sacks.
Tonight so far 1 sack.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score

Dude I had to look at the username a couple of times because I thought I wrote this. You nailed my exact thoughts on this. I truly don't understand it