shabazz
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 27,110
- Reaction score
- 50,087
Podcast be callingShedeur Sanders is done in Cleveland. I wonder what is next for him
Podcast be callingShedeur Sanders is done in Cleveland. I wonder what is next for him
LOL, post of the day! You are straight crazy for this post! LOLIt's a mystery how the Browns won that game. They left 10 seconds on the clock when they kicked that FG.
I see what you did there.It's a mystery how the Browns won that game. They left 10 seconds on the clock when they kicked that FG.
you do know that the Dallas Cowboys ATT Stadium is right in the area with the Rangers stadium across the street, and Hotels, restaurants, bars, museums, and a ton of things to walk to, you can even go to Six Flags and some water parks and a whole lot of other things within a few miles. not a traditional BIG City downtown, but many things to do.Nah I went to a cowboys game up there in Cleveland in Dak and Zekes rookie year. I’ve also been to cowboys games in Philly and the draft and the two fanbases aren’t same. Brown fans are chill. We blew them out that and cowboys fans were kid and boisterous and the brown fans were cool. also I love the browns stadium location. Right In the heart of the action in downtown. You can leave there and walk to some fun places
did they have terrible kickoff and not cover anyone afterwards?LOL, post of the day! You are straight crazy for this post! LOL
They did everything the correct way to not lose the game with seconds left. They leant from our mistakes.did they have terrible kickoff and not cover anyone afterwards?
