TNF Thread Vikings vs Rams

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember, Jeff Fisher once coached this same Rams team and had them looking like scrubs. A coaching change and wham, Rams one of the best teams in the league and top franchises in the league.

Part of it could be, they accumulated so much talent, that it finally came together at the right time.
Though coaching has a lot to do with it. But talented players help a lot.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Remember, Jeff Fisher once coached this same Rams team and had them looking like scrubs. A coaching change and wham, Rams one of the best teams in the league and top franchises in the league.
Yea but Fisher assembled the talent. Finally landed a QB and wasn’t able to enjoy the fruits of his labor.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Rams just don't have the personnel to deal with Hurns and Williams split out wide and Thompson in the slot.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I wonder if Garrett and Linehan know that it is OK to copy other teams' plays. Two Rams TDs. A RB Gurley on a LB running a seam route and a WR one on one with a LB. Nice plays.

Reaction score
How excited would we be with a brand new Head Coach and a top 1st round drafted QB with Earl Thomas in free agency?
I don't know if I would be able to handle it. My neighbors would call the police from my screaming

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The Rams are my adopted team while the Cowboys suk.

I love Goff and Gurley. And I liked they moved back to LA. I followed both in college. Great talents!!

They’ve never won a Super Bowl so no threat to us.