To all the Ladies of ..

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
dillinger319 said:
The Zone...Happy Valentines Day... Oh and you too Nors....:laugh2:
Yes absolutely....Happy Valentines Day WG, LTN, Princess and all of the other lovely ladies of CZ

Sorry Nors I can't bring myself to wish any man a happy V day :laugh2:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess I'll speak on behalf of the ladies, since most have gone underground since the season ended... :)

Thank you to all my fellow Zone friends. Hope you all give and get hugs and kisses from your special someone.

V4_heart_hvdbanner.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks Woodysgirl...and if that's you in that pick somebody is definitely happy this Valentines Day LOL.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
I guess I'll speak on behalf of the ladies, since most have gone underground since the season ended... :)

Thank you to all my fellow Zone friends. Hope you all give and get hugs and kisses from your special someone.

V4_heart_hvdbanner.jpg

Happy VD WL... oh wait... :banghead:

Anyway... Paint wasn't going to be around this morning and asked me to pass this along to you...

hairyback.jpg

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ThreeSportStar80 said:
Thanks Woodysgirl...and if that's you in that pick somebody is definitely happy this Valentines Day LOL.
Nah that's Queen Latifah.

But I will be happy this Valentines Day, just cuz u guys told me to. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
Happy VD WL... oh wait... :banghead:

Anyway... Paint wasn't going to be around this morning and asked me to pass this along to you...

hairyback.jpg

I am bad, but I am not THAT bad :laugh2:

dcdallaschick

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Pic's not showing up for me. What is it? Or do I even want to know? :(

My eyes! My beautiful eyes! The goggles—they do nothing! You don't want to know...

...and thanks and Happy Val's Day to all my Cowboy brethren.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Happy Valentines day ladies, hope you get that surprise, big hugs to all the ladies too, GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
I'll echo the call for a happy Valentine's Day. I'm wearing my V-Day tie and I've provided heart shaped candies for all 50 of the female co-workers here. Keep in mind that there are only four males in my office, so I'm getting "warm fuzzies" from the ladies today. ;)

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Phrozen Phil said:
I'll echo the call for a happy Valentine's Day. I'm wearing my V-Day tie and I've provided heart shaped candies for all 50 of the female co-workers here. Keep in mind that there are only four males in my office, so I'm getting "warm fuzzies" from the ladies today. ;)

You're a smart guy, but ....

"Fuzzies?"

Hmmmm.

Never mind. I don't want to know.