To all those that mocked me for sayign we'd lose and why

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LMAO

how about that 40mil plus QB and 18+WR-they got showed up by Bridewater and Thomas.. Dak was Back to 2018 inconsistent , needs a RB and WR or hes just above average, how aout our 100million dollar oline-got jibbed by a 4man line that live din the backfield.. BTW Kamara doesnt play against Zeke blame that expensive LB and DE..what did they do? hpw about BJ supposed to demand big deal?

right plenty of blame to go around..time to move to GB..

You just remember that I gave you credit when it was due.

LOL...…..did you really expect Dak to throw for 400 yards every week. Dak was the least of our problems last night.

The coaches put the game in the hands of Zeke and the Oline and they failed miserably.

Put it back in the hands of Dak where it belongs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You just remember that I gave you credit when it was due.

LOL...…..did you really expect Dak to throw for 400 yards every week. Dak was the least of our problems last night.

The coaches put the game in the hands of Zeke and the Oline and they failed miserably.

Put it back in the hands of Dak where it belongs.
Nah Dak didnt have great day those two plays on first drive high to goalpost and way out front of Cobb, later that off target behind Cobb etc sure it wasn't his fault we lost BUT he didnt take the offense pout it on his back and go win pone.. hes top 10 not top 5 not elite and it has showed by how he plays against the best..

Daks a good Qb but hes not what the first 3 games showed..just saying.. I said this many times this week all the talk about KM and Dak being force to be reckoned with was way premature..

I would have to say this

the Oline was more responsible for Zeke and Daks poor showing then they as individuals were plus give NO DL and coaching credit..so we can throw this out as team loss and move forward.after 16games we can evaluate them both and revisit our debate..:)

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nah Dak didnt have great day those two plays on first drive high to goalpost and way out front of Cobb, later that off target behind Cobb etc sure it wasn't his fault we lost BUT he didnt take the offense pout it on his back and go win pone.. hes top 10 not top 5 not elite and it has showed by how he plays against the best..

Daks a good Qb but hes not what the first 3 games showed..just saying.. I said this many times this week all the talk about KM and Dak being force to be reckoned with was way premature..

I would have to say this

the Oline was more responsible for Zeke and Daks poor showing then they as individuals were plus give NO DL and coaching credit..so we can throw this out as team loss and move forward.after 16games we can evaluate them both and revisit our debate..:)

He definitely gets some of the blame. Dak has already climbed to 5-10. Elite? Not there yet.

Its very very clear when Dak excels. And its not in a run first, conservative offense. The coaches would be wise to realize that.

Moore and Oline with the two big ones yesterday.

Zeke had no where to go, but didnt make ONE Play. This is my problem with him. This is why guys like Kamara, Barkley, McCaffrey I would take over Zeke.

Give Zeke 25 carries and a great Oline and he will get his yards.