TO came to play

Boysboy

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2332112 said:
you know he isnt happy about this loss wherever he is right now.

Who isn't? I agree with the above poster that with another loss piling up and him getting shut down again, that his old self may come out...but still-whether you're a coach, player, or even a fan, it's awfully tough when you lose...especially with another 6 days of earfullness from the media. At least with baseball, there's always a game to play the NEXT day.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maikeru-sama;2332116 said:
Yep, at this stage in Terrell Owens' career it is all about winning.

I my biggest fear is that the combination of only having a few catches and losing constantly is just going to be too much and he may blowup.

Losing constantly? We're 4-2. We're not that bad. Yet. We can go on a tear if we start playing like we give a damn.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2332240 said:
Losing constantly? We're 4-2. We're not that bad. Yet. We can go on a tear if we start playing like we give a damn.

I was speaking if were to start happening in the future.

bigE79

Reaction score
Undisputed;2331386 said:
Barber!

He might not be able to do some of the things that Felix Jones can, but this guy is all heart. When he needs a first down, he wills himself to the marker. When he needs to get out of bounds, he wills himself to the sideline. When we needed a big play, he willed himself into the endzone. A 70 yard TD with Barber's lack of speed? You gotta be kidding me. I love this dude. At the very least, he made Romo's stats look prettier.
:starspin
He is a BEAST... period.:starspin