To Fans saying big Mike might be fired

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
MM should get another year.

I do have to question his decision-making such as timeout usage, continuing to play an injured player over a healthy one, and discipline (penalties are way too high).

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Remember when FO offered the DC job to Matt Eberflus [sp] Matt had enough character to refuse to step over Rod Marinelli and moved on to the Colts.
My guess is Quinn is a character guy too.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All this team needs is for the same joker who has hired 7 coaches since Jimmy left to hire another one. That'll fix everything. :muttley:

I agree, but some of us know McCarthy ain't the one. Different trash, same smell.

blueblood70

Reaction score
we need to calm down and allow some actual clear-headed thinking to be done. Maybe Quinn and Moore leaves anyway and then Jerry decides what to do once he knows the full picture..

fans are being emotional and i get it im in shock and upset and very disappointed, but most coaches don't get fired over a season like this. he will get shot and deservedly so to have 3rd year to find out if a team that still been building from 2020 has shot to mature. i mean 2020 he had no chance 2021 we saw what can be in this team, so it makes sense to give MM one more shot for 2022 as break the tie year.

its not the tie to blow it up UNLESS you naturally lose both coordinators and jerry decides if those changes are already big enough to say why not just start over. issue is lime 8 openings now for teams needing HCs and staffs..

I used to be the voice of reason but i truly dont care either way. we have some great talent but blaming only the coaches can be an issue so its all or nothing for me. im indifferent, I follow the team anyway and whomever they trot out there is what I and all of you have to accept, we do not have the control.

we have no say you all realize this correct??

mperfection

Reaction score
Payton wont come here.
Yes he would…in a heart beat! He would have more talent here than he has in NO AND be on the NFL’s biggest stage. Perhaps a dream scenario would be to let Quinn AND K. Moore walk and lure Payton from NO and hire Vic Fangio as DC. That way we get a top OC and DC together. One can only dream…

Reaction score
Thats a great move. Keep the guy who as a HC had the biggest meltdown loss during a super bowl. It would be just as bad as hiring a guy who went 0-16 to be a DC here and then listen to that guy for draft advice to ensure a Taco over a Watt.

But Quinn at least got his team to a super bowl. With Matt Ryan as QB. Aaron Rodgers carried Fat Mike there

Cmac

Reaction score
We need a hard nosed guy in here that can change the culture.

We don't need someone that wants to be everybodies buddy.
Yep.....this team needs a screaming coach. A tablet breaker like Tom Brady. And a revamping of the scouting department. We have rookies (outside of Parsons) that take too long to get on the field. No one is punished for undiscipline play or half-hearted play.