TO needs to man up and Palmer needs to wake up

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
TO needs 10 Catches on Saturday - 8 of them over the middle - Stop this sideline slop - he's built like a house , hit him on the slant ala Irvin. I'm getting sick of watching TO loaf down the sideline. That pattern is far too easy to cover.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
why he has alligator arms and the dropsies over the middle

let the pansy run out of bounds

he just lays down in the middle anyways even if he catches it

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
stealth;1234725 said:
why he has alligator arms and the dropsies over the middle

let the pansy run out of bounds

he just lays down in the middle anyways even if he catches it

:bang2: True

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why does it seem that he fared much better over the middle before he got here? In SF and Philly, he scored from everywhere. I was hoping for that TO.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1234733 said:
Why does it seem that he fared much better over the middle before he got here? In SF and Philly, he scored from everywhere. I was hoping for that TO.

he is either old and past his prime or he is trying not to get injured cause he is gonna pull some contract crap later.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score

I haven't noticed opponents adding a little something extra when they tackle or defend Owens.

But I suspect they do.

I think he's taking more punishment than he ordinarily did and that is contributing to the downgrade in 'physical play'.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1234780 said:
I haven't noticed opponents adding a little something extra when they tackle or defend Owens.

But I suspect they do.

I think he's taking more punishment than he ordinarily did and that is contributing to the downgrade in 'physical play'.

I disagree his mouth has always put a target on his chest, he isn't taking any hard hits it seems. And if it looks like more than a couple of guys are heading his way he just falls over. The TO I knew and hated woulda never done that.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
stealth;1234782 said:
I disagree his mouth has always put a target on his chest, he isn't taking any hard hits it seems. And if it looks like more than a couple of guys are heading his way he just falls over. The TO I knew and hated woulda never done that.

Well, like I say, I have seen no evidence of cheap shots or unnecessary physicality.

Just trying to understand it, I guess.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score

He's faking it:)