To push tempo

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Not unless they have to. Not on the road at least. Just let Romo do what he does and things will work out just fine.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't mind seeing it. Romo performs very well in the no huddle... and that includes in enemy stadiums. If he could do what he did in Buffalo last year with THAT crowd... he can do it at any time in any stadium.

Yes, I'd love to see us break out some no huddle in the middle of a game.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
AsthmaField;2416394 said:
I honestly wouldn't mind seeing it. Romo performs very well in the no huddle... and that includes in enemy stadiums. If he could do what he did in Buffalo last year with THAT crowd... he can do it at any time in any stadium.

Yes, I'd love to see us break out some no huddle in the middle of a game.

I say do it for most of the game,period.Score as many points as possible,and WIN BIG!just totally wear down their defense!!:starspin

Decleater101

Reaction score
I just read yesterday that they are practicing doing exactly that. Not a no-huddle on every play obviously, but a very up-tempo offense with some no-huddle mixed in.

I like it.

:D

seniorette

Reaction score
Decleater101;2416612 said:
I just read yesterday that they are practicing doing exactly that. Not a no-huddle on every play obviously, but a very up-tempo offense with some no-huddle mixed in.

I like it.

:D
This is what he talked about with the press yesterday, at least that is the way I understood it.
He sounded really up beat and ready to go.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
they should go no huddle more often it's hard to stop us when we go no huddle and it allows the offense to set the pace.

Plumfool

Reaction score
I just think they need to do something to add energy to the offense.