TO Sounds Just Like Many of Us About the Cowboys

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
He's played the game at the NFL level and we haven't. Therefor, he knows football, and we don't (according to Stan logic). And gee, he sounds just like all of us "haters" when it comes to the Dallas Cowboys.

Covers all the typical reasons why a Super Bowl just ain't happening for the Cowboys regarding Jerry Jones. Only a 9 minute clip, but TO was on the inside, and can now tell it like it is.

Even speaks on Parsons and his podcast distraction, and agrees with us "haters".

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jerry doesn’t have Cowboys fans fooled into believing they’re going to win a Super Bowl anytime soon. We have some dumb fans, but they’re not that dumb. Lol Practically the entire fan base was down on the team entering the season. You couldn’t find anyone on this board that thought the team was going to be real good. What we’ve seen so far after the first four games is what we thought we were going to get. The running game is every bit as bad as we all thought it was going to be and the defense has been worse than what we thought it was going to be. We can only imagine how bad it’s going to get without Parsons and DLaw. Probably our best chance of winning a game in the next three games will be on Sunday against Pittsburgh.

Havic

Reaction score
I haven’t listened to this but given his history, even if I did agree with him, he literally was a cancer everywhere he went except maybe the bengals.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am getting old. Never did I think I would watch a Terrell Owens video from start-to-finish, much less a nearly nine-minute version.

Owens is right about Jerry Jones being a businessman and is invested in making as much money as possible. He is shortsighted in not taking the conclusion to its logical end.

Jones could make billions more and have someone else be the GM without making them another puppet. That is Jones' greatest shortcoming and failure. What sits between his ears has sacrificed decades of on-the-field success, which would have netted him vastly more money than he has earned thus far being an inflexible GM.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TO is speaking from his personal Diva experience. Sounds like he's matured a little bit to understand how those actions or perceptions affect his immediate teamates more than when he was still playing.

exciter

Reaction score
He's played the game at the NFL level and we haven't. Therefor, he knows football, and we don't (according to Stan logic). And gee, he sounds just like all of us "haters" when it comes to the Dallas Cowboys.

Covers all the typical reasons why a Super Bowl just ain't happening for the Cowboys regarding Jerry Jones. Only a 9 minute clip, but TO was on the inside, and can now tell it like it is.

Even speaks on Parsons and his podcast distraction, and agrees with us "haters".

Lol,
So sounding like TO is a good thing now?

Who would have ever thought sounding like a “me first”, conceded narcissist with childish instant gratification issues would ever be a good thing for a typical adult!

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
The issue isn't whether or not Jerry cares.

It is that owners in professional sports, as a whole, do not care. There is nothing unique about an owner not caring if the team wins or loses, it is par for the course.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

At least you agree that you're a hater....TO is bitter for getting let go and trying to stay relevant. At least he has an excuse to hate, since he isn't a fan. Haters listen to haters and run with it....homers listen to homers and run with it. IIWII