TO Sounds Just Like Many of Us About the Cowboys

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes, what has he done now. I know his playing career, but now?
You must not have seen this guy attempt to comeback to the NFL earlier this year ...... and claimed he was being blackballed because no team would give him tryout.

At 50

He thinks no team will entertain him at WR because of a conspiracy.

He has the mind of a child

If you do not see that ........ well ....... ok.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
He's played the game at the NFL level and we haven't. Therefor, he knows football, and we don't (according to Stan logic). And gee, he sounds just like all of us "haters" when it comes to the Dallas Cowboys.

Covers all the typical reasons why a Super Bowl just ain't happening for the Cowboys regarding Jerry Jones. Only a 9 minute clip, but TO was on the inside, and can now tell it like it is.

Even speaks on Parsons and his podcast distraction, and agrees with us "haters".

He is right with everything. Still this aint no news or worth an interview.

What i dont understand is that a 50 years old guy still needs to wear his hat like a 14 years teeny. And then people who talk about respect on and off the field wear sunglasses when they talk to somebody ? Seriously. Grow up!

rags747

Reaction score
Funny funny stuff here. People living in cardboard boxes advising how Jerry could have made more money! What Universe do these people come from? Uranus?!

Hadenough

Reaction score
He's played the game at the NFL level and we haven't. Therefor, he knows football, and we don't (according to Stan logic). And gee, he sounds just like all of us "haters" when it comes to the Dallas Cowboys.

Covers all the typical reasons why a Super Bowl just ain't happening for the Cowboys regarding Jerry Jones. Only a 9 minute clip, but TO was on the inside, and can now tell it like it is.

Even speaks on Parsons and his podcast distraction, and agrees with us "haters".

TO was a great player but his attitude killed him.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny funny stuff here. People living in cardboard boxes advising how Jerry could have made more money! What Universe do these people come from? Uranus?!
lol. Equating a 'universe' to an elementary snark. Nicely done. So much so that I gave a like. :laugh:

Gotta go. My cardboard box is calling. :)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

So basically Jerry cares about money and not winning. I don’t think we needed TO to tell us this lol. Hell his signing to Dallas told us this years ago lol.