TO, TG and JW

Jaxonsdaddd

Reaction score
Was looking at the stats today and I realized that we will have two 1,000 yard receivers this year and a 700 yard producing tight end!

This offense has been pretty dynamic this year and these stats show that. I wonder what this trios numbers would have looked like if Romo had played every game this year.

Have we ever had a set that has put up this kind of yardage in a single season before?

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Does Crayton have maybe 500 yards? The football Gods saw us in our 10 year struggle, and blessed us with Romo.

21JJ21

Reaction score
GoinForSix;1245890 said:
Does Crayton have maybe 500 yards? The football Gods saw us in our 10 year struggle, and blessed us with Romo.

crayton does have 477 yards (nfl.com)

pittman11

Reaction score
how long has it been since we had two receivers over a 1000 yards and our running back also i recall it has been a while like back in the 90's here's to the future and this powerful team continuing to get stronger and as bad as i hate to say it thanks to the onwer for getting these guys and coach in here hope to see them in miami

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Man, we are talking about 4000+ yards from 5 guys. That is very impressive especially considering the fact that Bledsoe only looked at one of them for the first few games.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Then add in JJ and MB3 the offense is very explosive.

It has been the main attribute to the teams success, is spreading the ball around.

sago1

Reaction score
Actually I took a look at the NFL.com QB stats for Romo. He's sitting at 15th (QB rating not included) for yardage (2400+), 16TDs w/10 INTs w/very high completion record. Considering these numbers essentially put up in 8 games, if you double them he would have had an extraordinary year & you gotta know we would have won at least 1 of the 3 games we lost. Whether we make the SB or not this year, I believe next year (if Cowboys can fix 1-2 of the defensive problems & add a good OL player) will be our year. Also since we got so many young players, it's possible next year won't be the only year we get to the SB/won another Lombardi Trophy.

Can only imagine how ticked off the 49ers, Steelers and the other NFL teams will be if that happens. Yes, I know I'm dreaming but frankly never believed this would be our SB year. Always felt that our defense needed play in 3-4 scheme for another year with our younger players having the full time to develop their skills.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
pittman11;1245978 said:
how long has it been since we had two receivers over a 1000 yards and our running back also i recall it has been a while like back in the 90's here's to the future and this powerful team continuing to get stronger and as bad as i hate to say it thanks to the onwer for getting these guys and coach in here hope to see them in miami

Ask Hambrick...in his mind, he had the capability to have 1000 rushing and receiving by himself. :lmao:

alancdc

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;1246019 said:
Then add in JJ and MB3 the offense is very explosive.

It has been the main attribute to the teams success, is spreading the ball around.

He IS spreading the ball around. Remember when Drew was in there, and Whitten was getting no looks. I love it, and imagine if we could get just a bit better on the o line.....WOW!
:bow: