TO Work Out Vs Not Work Out

boysfanindc

Reaction score
I keep hearing from different pundits/ players that TO will not work out in Dallas. But I never hear them define what work out or not work out means.

In my mind if he gets us to the dance and gives us a chance to win it, then it worked out no matter what happens later.

I think alot of us believe this will not be a 5 year relationship, but there a lot of things that are not that, that I could look back on and still say it worked out.

Just interested in people's thoughts on what work out Vs not work out means?

If the Eagles had won the SB, then everything else occurred as it did. Would you consider that working out?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
boysfanindc said:
I keep hearing from different pundits/ players that TO will not work out in Dallas. But I never hear them define what work out or not work out means.

In my mind if he gets us to the dance and gives us a chance to win it, then it worked out no matter what happens later.

I think alot of us believe this will not be a 5 year relationship, but there a lot of things that are not that, that I could look back on and still say it worked out.

Just interested in people's thoughts on what work out Vs not work out means?

If the Eagles had won the SB, then everything else occurred as it did. Would you consider that working out?

I think its simple. Drew will get him the ball. We win!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Regardless of what happens, if we have a bad year we can just blame on TO. He's the perfect scapegoat. It worked for the 49ers and Eagles--horrible teams that were able to blame their suckage on a single individual. Perfect.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
theogt said:
Regardless of what happens, if we have a bad year we can just blame on TO. He's the perfect scapegoat. It worked for the 49ers and Eagles--horrible teams that were able to blame their suckage on a single individual. Perfect.

Yeah right, if this does not work out Jones will be the one getting called on the carpet. Personally I don't think Owens was the sole cause but I do know he was not helping matters by pulling the stunts he tends to pull with the media. He blames the media yet runs to the media to blast others.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
T.O. working out with the team is the least of my worries this offseason. I'm more concerned with our pass protection and the health of Julius Jones. If we can protect Bledsoe and keep 21 on the field we'll be playing in January. T.O. is not going to destroy our team, Bledsoe is going to get him the ball, and BP (even if he may be a lame duck coach) won't allow T.O. to make him look bad in his last stint as a coach.