big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

BoysForLife

Reaction score
That pass was high and way behind Harper, yet Harper was able to contort his body, twist and reach back up high while completing the catch, twist back and run his way into the endzone. Why can't our WRs do that?
Yes it was but I also think it was a great throw.

To me it looked like that DB jumped that route pretty hard and if he hit Harper between the 8 and the 0, that's probably an INT

Is Kosar good enough to have seen that and placed that ball there on purpose? Maybe, maybe not

But if he hit him in the chest that's a pick

Whether on purpose or not, it was the best throw he could make in that situation

And you're correct a fantastic play by Alvin

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I loved when they picked up Kosar, just in case, and it paid off. Bernie ended up getting what eluded him in Cleveland - a ring.
Not exactly the way he wanted to get a ring but he contributed big in that championship game. Had they had a concussion protocol back then Aikman may not have played in the SB because there was only a week between the conference title game and the SB. Aikman said he still didn’t feel right a week later.

J_Allen

Reaction score
And then Switzer brought his sorry *** in a few months later and they had our number.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Saw a guy with his Kosar Cowboys jersey on at the Browns/Cowboys opening day game in Cleveland several years back.
Boy did he take some grief, but it was awesome.