Today in Dallas Cowboys History

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Harper had a little bit of juice, went to Tampa Bay and was never the same. Ole Chicken neck looked lost. :laugh:

Asklesko

Reaction score
Those championships were the worst thing to ever happen to the fans

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Madden and Summerall! And against the 49ers. Anything to lift the spirit around here!!!

I can't even enjoy the old highlights anymore because they just keep reminding me how long it's been, and how much negative history the Cowboys have established since.

That highlight might as well have been from an alternate universe.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Put us up some highlights of Roger Staubach against the 49ers throwing to Ron sellers and Billy parks for touchdowns.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Brings back so many memories! Also brings back that feeling of what it felt like to win. Not like we will fee that anytime soon. At least we still have it on VHS

plymkr

Reaction score
Harper had the 49ers’ number. He always played well against them. That play from Kosar to Harper was one of the prettiest plays in Cowboys history. The way he caught the ball was a thing of beauty.

plasticman

Reaction score
I loved when they picked up Kosar, just in case, and it paid off. Bernie ended up getting what eluded him in Cleveland - a ring.
I felt the same way. I always like it when a long suffering player gets to end his career with a ring.

In those Super Bowls I was most happy for Bill Bates, Jim Jeffcoat, Mark Tuinei, and Bernie Kosar.

Did everyone know that those three Super Bowls had three different defensive coordinators, two different offensive coordinators and two different Head Coaches?