Today, Jerry Jones says season will be “uphill battle”

links18

Reaction score
Its real assuring to know only "some" of the players rose to the occasion this offseason. Does this mean that most of the team didn't?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Seems like he is going on record early so he has an excuse at the end of the season to keep JG around.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
So instead of a nice discussion about what outcomes you believe this team will have or how it's nice to see Jerry not proclaiming a Superbowl run, everyone rather take pot shots at Jerry. How boring.

Okay.

6-10. It is nice to see Jerry not proclaiming a Super Bowl run.

Your turn.

DiResta

Reaction score
i believe that's it. He knows this team is bad.
Honestly its the defense that is likely bad, offense should be top 10 in some stuff if not all and special teams was very good last year with Harris healthy.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Honestly its the defense that is likely bad, offense should be top 10 in some stuff if not all and special teams was very good last year with Harris healthy.

Yea but the defense is so bad the offense can't have a break. They have to keep scoring.

DiResta

Reaction score
Yea but the defense is so bad the offense can't have a break. They have to keep scoring.
you can win if two of three parts of team are stronger than other team right? who said that? Jimmy I think.

I dont know the quote sorry

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And Garrett gets his built in excuse endorsement straight from Jerruh's mouth.......

First thing I thought, too. Though I wouldn't characterize it as an excuse. But it does sound like he's maybe paving the way for the coach.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
you can win if two of three parts of team are stronger than other team right? who said that? Jimmy I think.

I dont know the quote sorry

And that's why we're always 8-8. You can win with a mediocre defense. You can't win when the defense is as bad as ours has been.

dstovall5

Reaction score
It definitely will be an uphill climb, and the team's most difficult task of the year will not be trying to overcome an opponent such as the SeaHawks, or 49ers, but trying to overcome the ineptitude of a GM/Owner.