Twitter: "Today was a complete game by everybody" Andy Dalton on winning back-to-back

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Cool dude. Decent QB. Wouldn't mind him sticking around as the backup for a minute.

Daillest88

Reaction score
He is a good backup. Gotta give him that, I give him a lot of crap and expect him to play as good as Dak lol. I mean all I’ve heard is anyone can be a star with these weapons.

12+88=7

Reaction score
As I watched the game I had the same thought. This might be the most complete team win this year.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Nice guy. Too bad he has scrambled brains after that WFT game where everyone left him on the ground hanging with no fight or retribution for that dirty hit. I can’t believe he’s still talking about this team so nicely. I wouldn’t resign if I were him (if he were offered a contract). I’d shop myself elsewhere. He honestly deserves better. (Dak does too though).

RonnieT24

Reaction score
We won a game and scored 41 points by more than a TD with 291 yards of offense.. The defense gave up some yards but I'm not going to hold that Hail Mary against them. They forced another fumble and got two picks.. They did their jobs..

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score

Today was a complete game by everybody" Andy Dalton on winning back-to-back games @TomThumb_Stores | #DallasCowboys" / Twitter

idk Andy I don’t like this conservativeness if that’s even a word lol, I expected more outta you!

mardwin

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2:
Wish upon a Star

Dalton has Zero bearing on Dak's contract with Cowboys or elsewhere

The question is would you pay Dak $35M-$40M per year or keep Dalton @$10M and draft a prospect and rebuild in other areas? Dak needs an all-star roster to be serviceable, everyone knows how he performs when the o-line is garbage and the running game is not there.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The question is would you pay Dak $35M-$40M per year or keep Dalton @$10M and draft a prospect and rebuild in other areas? Dak needs an all-star roster to be serviceable, everyone knows how he performs when the o-line is garbage and the running game is not there.

Yeah we saw it for 5 games this year.. he averaged 381 yards passing per game and led the offense to over 33 points per game.. Friggin scrub..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This defense is worse than Monte Kiffin's first year in Dallas. Mullens is arguably the worst starting QB in the league and he looked decent against our D.
No he didn't, he looked like a 12 year old shell shocked first timer.