Today we find out if Commanders game was turning point

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2445770 said:
I HATE to play Pitt, why? B/c they are a very, very, very physical team. 9/10 times their opponents' players get carted off the field. We had to play them sometime, but playing them in the stretch run is VERY bad timing, IMHO.

Baltimore is another one of those very physical teams who's opposing players get carted off too-too bad we have to play them 2 weeks later.

We use to be like that too. That's what I miss........:mad:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2445770 said:
I HATE to play Pitt, why? B/c they are a very, very, very physical team. 9/10 times their opponents' players get carted off the field. We had to play them sometime, but playing them in the stretch run is VERY bad timing, IMHO.

Baltimore is another one of those very physical teams who's opposing players get carted off too-too bad we have to play them 2 weeks later.
Granted, but that's football at it's most basic level, physical and primal. Injuries are always a possibility, but I don't want to see the Steelers or the Ravens take it to the Cowboys and we don't both match AND exceed their intensity.

We finally stopped being a finesse team against Washington. Hopefully, that will continue. Smashing the Barbarian down peoples' throats is a good thing, especially at this time of the season.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I would also like to mention that the only reason I would be worried is if this was a Playoff Game :p: .

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maikeru-sama;2445787 said:
I would also like to mention that the only reason I would be worried is if this was a Playoff Game :p: .
Yeah, hopefully we won't be seeing any more scenes like this...

http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/captsea12501070450aptopix_cowboys_s.jpg