Todays PCs (7/30)

mbanx

Reaction score
Can anybody give me the times for BP press conferences? I believe he has one after each practice does'nt he? I might not be thinking clearly, 7:00 AM central time, but I sure thought when I logged on this morning two out of our last three draft picks would be signed. I was really hoping to hear how Ware and Spears did on the first day of TC.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
mbanx said:
Can anybody give me the times for BP press conferences? I believe he has one after each practice does'nt he? I might not be thinking clearly, 7:00 AM central time, but I sure thought when I logged on this morning two out of our last three draft picks would be signed. I was really hoping to hear how Ware and Spears did on the first day of TC.
I thought the same thing when I signed on too :(

Rayman

Reaction score
mbanx said:

I believe that he only has a press conference after the first practice each day.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
mbanx said:
Practice this morning is suppose to be 8:50-11:00 a.m. (PT)So he might have one around 11:00 (PST)/12:00 (MST)/1:00 (CST)/2:00 (EST)