Today's Picks Are More Important Than Yesterday's

Hardline

Reaction score
I want Moerig(?) or Barmore
Exact same players I want for the Cowboys. I would be willing to package a trade up ahead of the Eagles to get one of them.
I think those two are the first two off the board today.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Four picks.....DT, OT, Safety and CB....with two more CB's early day 3.

I've been wrong every single time so far this draft and I doubt that I'll end this amazing streak by actually being right this time, but it's fun to conjecture.
Just pick players you dont think they will draft And it might work

DAL1180

Reaction score
I like it because we get more picks. I do not like being limited to one pick. It was all downhill for me from pick 13 on.

I actually prefer picking later in round 1 because every pick prior to ours has a little drama attached to it. Last night I had to force interest in the hopes we'd trade back up into the 1st round and felt cheated when it was over.

I also like the time between picks better today than yesterday, too much time for them to interview the players and not one has ever interested me. I wish one time a guy would get up there and go "whew, glad I made it. I was tuning up backstage and worried they might test me one more time. That's why I am wearing sunglasses while it's raining, my pupils look like a cat's. I am glad I got picked 8th because I am going to make more money than all of these clowns except 7. I would like to thank God but I think He likes 7 other guys better than me. I would like to thank my parents for having unprotected sex. Thank you".
I just spit Diet Coke all over the table laughing at this.