Today's Receiving Leaders

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
This list just proves to me that we need to give Gallup a break. Put him on that Texans team, and he'd be just fine

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I watched the Texans game today and he looked very good. Very consistent at finding open space and catching everything thrown at him.
Cowboys are known recently for grooming players, only to see them leave and shine elsewhere for another team.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why, would Schultz not have been tackled before the ball got there like Schoon obviously was?
Schultz wouldn't have gone down as easily, and probably would have been in the end zone before he caught it. Also, like Witten, he has a way of getting open. A lot of people here didn't give him enough props.

I'm not saying Fergie and Hendershot aren't good, and Schoonmaker may turn out to be good too. Just saying Schultz was underrated.

Creeper

Reaction score
Top 4 are either current or ex Cowboys. Interesting. Why is that interesting? I don't know, it just is. Stop nagging me!
I think the Cowboys miss Noah Brown. Not that he is a great receiver, although he had a good day yesterday, but he was teh best blocking WR the Cowboys had and they miss him in the running game. I think not having a guy like him is one reason the Cowboys are struggling running the football outside.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think the Cowboys miss Noah Brown. Not that he is a great receiver, although he had a good day yesterday, but he was teh best blocking WR the Cowboys had and they miss him in the running game. I think not having a guy like him is one reason the Cowboys are struggling running the football outside.
Do they even try to run outside? It seems like they go right up the gut (or try to) most of the time.