today's special edition

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
...definitely one of the better episodes.

all the highlights from the '77 and '92 team reunions this week has been really great to see.

as well as all the cowboys/packers flashbacks over the years.

great stuff.

:star:

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
I caught the tail end of the show but what was Brad and the lady talking about?? I heard her mention superstition! Just wondering what they were talking about.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1806127 said:
I caught the tail end of the show but what was Brad and the lady talking about?? I heard her mention superstition! Just wondering what they were talking about.

Umm that was charlotte anderson, Jerry's Daughter!! She runs all the entertainment for the team, her husband runs the desperado's.

Brad bashing all the national media for being critical of Dallas and making excuses for green bay instead of just saying what it was, Dallas domination was great.

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
theebs;1806140 said:
Umm that was charlotte anderson, Jerry's Daughter!! She runs all the entertainment for the team, her husband runs the desperado's.

Brad bashing all the national media for being critical of Dallas and making excuses for green bay instead of just saying what it was, Dallas domination was great.

OK, thanks. I've never seen her before, I don't think.

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1806127 said:

they were talking about the blue sweater that she wore to the game on thursday. it was the first time she wore it, and she called it a good luck sweater. they were joking about it being a talisman.

pretty funny.

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
phillycowboyslover;1806218 said:
they were talking about the blue sweater that she wore to the game on thursday. it was the first time she wore it, and she called it a good luck sweater. they were joking about it being a talisman.

pretty funny.

OK that's a better answer. Thankyou! I hope she keeps wearing it, we can call it the "stretch run" sweater!

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1806223 said:
OK that's a better answer. Thankyou! I hope she keeps wearing it, we can call it the "stretch run" sweater!

she said something to the effect of, "hopefully i won't have to wear it again for awhile."

:star: