Twitter: Todd Archer shows team’s “unofficial” depth chart

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Unicorn buried under G. Sad.
Tyler Smith as backup LG is just not gonna happen.
Hill can't even make 2nd string at DT.
DT is just a disaster zone.

Not starting him would be a declaration that he's a wasted pick. You play a first round pick to develop him. And we'd be keeping him off the field to play short timer McGovern? No way.
Yeh i dont get it. And yes DT is a disaster. I already predict next years draft will be DL 1st round

visionary

Reaction score
Biggest holes still are DT, OL, back up QB and kicker

Meanwhile moron and son are asleep at the switch

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Ahh, so that's the issue. You're one of those kids that feels entitled. lol Thanks for the context.
I mean im 36 with a wife and 4 kids. Not entitled jus realize when dinosaurs should go extinct.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean im 36 with a wife and 4 kids. Not entitled jus realize when dinosaurs should go extinct.
Motivating players, cultivating a strong work ethic and determining how to best accomplish that with individual players should never become extinct. Giving a starting spot before coaches are ready because they are afraid of a player being too sensitive to handle it should never be the norm.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And ...?

I never said no rookie on any team in any circumstance should ever be placed at the top of the depth chart in training camp.

In fact, I said every player and every team has different circumstances.

For example, the 3rd overall pick and top rated CB in the draft who is playing the position he played through college would be in a different circumstance than the 24th overall pick and 7th O-Lineman taken in the draft who is transitioning from OT to OG.

The coaches have to make the call when the time is right, and what this player needs to get ready. Obviously a guy at his computer screen can't

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Yeh i dont get it. And yes DT is a disaster. I already predict next years draft will be DL 1st round

I been thinking that for years, but it never seems to happen. Tristan Hill was our big spend, and he was way late 2nd round, and a total reach and bust there.

The last 1st round pick for DT was Marcus Spears in 2005. Then back to Russel Maryland in 91. Jimmy Draft. Parcells Draft.

Think I'm done predicting that they'll be sensible and do something about DT.