Tolbert,Turpin,B.Smith, & Vasher Could Make the Roster

timb2

Reaction score
Truthfully I think Gallup might not be the same player after the knee injury and he is currently on IR. Usually takes 2 years after knee injury to get to full strength but also never the same athlete..

Noah Brown is a Jack of All Trades, master of none. Brown is a great WR blocker and solid ST , but never really blossomed into a key WR in the passing game. I think it is time to move on and let the youngbloods a chance to show us what they have.

Now Tolbert makes it just being in this draft class. Tolbert seems to catch everything and a solid route runner.

Turpin makes it because we need a returner with speed. Boys gave him a 3 year contract.

Brandon Smith reminds me of Dez Bryant in his highlights.

TJ Vasher is the long lean guy who is agile enough to make an impact.

That leaves last year's draft pick Simi Fehoko who has a lot of good traits but not sure he has the instincts. Something is just missing with him. I don't want to give up on him, but numbers game of spots on the team. Fehoko vs Vasher

I believe Dennis Houston, Ty Fryfogle, Jaquari Roberson end up on the Practice Squad.( Houston could surprise)

Dontario Drummond has some good ability ,but just a shade slow.

So my 6 WRs on my Cowboys Opening Roster.

CeeDee Lamb
James Washington
Kavontae Turpin
Jalen Tolbert
Brandon Smith
TJ Vasher

Practice Squad
Dennis Houston
Ty Fryfogle
Jaquari Roberson

Last edited:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Locks
Lamb
Gallup
Brown
Fehoko
Tolbert
Houston
Turpin

Expect them to also include Washington on the original 53 and then put him on IR the next day. Will definitely do that with Tyron Smith and possibly Joseph & Mukuamu.