Tom and Giselle looking at homes in Nashville

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"
"Just hours after Tom Brady announced in a Super Bowl ad that he’s “not going anywhere,” a moving truck was spotted outside the famed footballer's sprawling Massachusetts home, according to photographs obtained by The Daily Mail.

The outlet also reported that the longtime New England Patriots quarterback, who is currently a free agent, and his supermodel wife, Gisele Bündchen, were looking at schools for their three young children in Nashville, Tennessee."

DandyDon52

Reaction score
"
"Just hours after Tom Brady announced in a Super Bowl ad that he’s “not going anywhere,” a moving truck was spotted outside the famed footballer's sprawling Massachusetts home, according to photographs obtained by The Daily Mail.

The outlet also reported that the longtime New England Patriots quarterback, who is currently a free agent, and his supermodel wife, Gisele Bündchen, were looking at schools for their three young children in Nashville, Tennessee."
this doesnt mean anything, and no one can contact tom yet can they? I think it all has to wait until march.
Tom likes to win SB's, so he might go to a team he thinks can contend for a SB and has a coach he likes.
But there is no way that has all been decided yet.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this doesnt mean anything, and no one can contact tom yet can they? I think it all has to wait until march.
Tom likes to win SB's, so he might go to a team he thinks can contend for a SB and has a coach he likes.
But there is no way that has all been decided yet.

Hey, I read it and posted it. I can't vouch for the truthfulness of it any more than you can say its not true. We both have no idea...........but its interesting if true.

The Titans have better offensive talent than the Patriots , and Vrabel and Brady were teammates and, for all we know, close friends. It does make some sense.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Hey, I read it and posted it. I can't vouch for the truthfulness of it any more than you can say its not true. We both have no idea...........but its interesting if true.

The Titans have better offensive talent than the Patriots , and Vrabel and Brady were teammates and, for all we know, close friends. It does make some sense.
Well I forgot about vrabel, so it could be possible, I just dont think tom made up his mind that quickly, and I dont know
if they could legally discuss this yet, as tom is still a pat till a certain date.
And yeah titans might do better with brady.
I wonder what bill does if tom leaves.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well I forgot about vrabel, so it could be possible, I just dont think tom made up his mind that quickly, and I dont know
if they could legally discuss this yet, as tom is still a pat till a certain date.
And yeah titans might do better with brady.
I wonder what bill does if tom leaves.

Bill will probably go sign Phillip Rivers or maybe get lucky in the draft with a QB. But, they might be looking at schools just to see if a move to Nashville is even feasible. If its too big a step down in their quality of life or education of the kids, he may not do it regardless. The Patriots have left the door open but I think his deadline is whenever the opening of free agency begins.

dallas72

Reaction score
Brady going to Chargers....team has everything plus They have a 40mil home there kids goto school there

DandyDon52

Reaction score
it will be weird to see brady in another uniform, but since NE has not talent at all, it would be fun to see him on a team
with weapons.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I just read on the Raiders site that they were looking at real estate in Nevada.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just read on the Raiders site that they were looking at real estate in Nevada.

Eh, maybe for investment property. I don't see the Raiders giving him a better shot at another super bowl. Titans have a better OL, better RB, and a legit #1 WR.....better defense.........long history with Vrabel. I think its Nashville or stay in beantown.

dallas72

Reaction score
Eh, maybe for investment property. I don't see the Raiders giving him a better shot at another super bowl. Titans have a better OL, better RB, and a legit #1 WR.....better defense.........long history with Vrabel. I think its Nashville or stay in beantown.
Chargers where kids goto school Where his wife wants to live...2 Pro Bowl WRs, TE , 2 good rbs, great DEs, CBs, S, ...Chargers easily are a better choice

DFWJC

Reaction score
Nashville is a very cool town.
It really has a lot going for it

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chargers where kids goto school Where his wife wants to live...2 Pro Bowl WRs, TE , 2 good rbs, great DEs, CBs, S, ...Chargers easily are a better choice

The Chargers have no fan base in LA and usually play in front of majority opposing fans at their HOME games. The franchise is a mess with bad ownership and poor coaching. Even Phillip Rivers wants no part of it next year. Why not throw in Tampa Bay if your bringing up the chargers?

Insomniac

Reaction score
The Chargers have no fan base in LA and usually play in front of majority opposing fans at their HOME games. The franchise is a mess with bad ownership and poor coaching. Even Phillip Rivers wants no part of it next year. Why not throw in Tampa Bay if your bringing up the chargers?

If Tom Brady leaves the Patriots his primary purpose will be to go somewhere he can promote his brand/TB12 method business. That's why some people are predicting he goes to LAC. Maybe the team overpays him to try to sell PSLs and tickets.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
If Tom Brady leaves the Patriots his primary purpose will be to go somewhere he can promote his brand/TB12 method business. That's why some people are predicting he goes to LAC. Maybe the team overpays him to try to sell PSLs and tickets.

You don’t see him getting into country music?

Flamma

Reaction score
Is it hard to imagine Brady on the Titans? They probably would have won the Championship game with Brady at QB.