He probably is, if he beats the madden curse with another SB...definitely

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
18447133_1384151868347857_6009399058843748530_n.jpg

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
A few years ago I would say so, but now your opinion is in the extreme minority when the discussion arises.

Too much cheating. Mark McGuire went from one of the greatest sluggers ever....to barely even in the conversation anymore...same with Bonds.

BobGriffin3

Reaction score
Too much cheating. Mark McGuire went from one of the greatest sluggers ever....to barely even in the conversation anymore...same with Bonds.

Except the cheating your referring too is more like pesky children stomping feet because they are sick of the Patriots/Brady winning every single year. The ball deflation load of BS is the biggest attempt at being babies as I've ever seen in the NFL. It's too bad the ball was slightly deflated, if it wasn't the Colts would have certainly not lost by a mere 38 points. And Tom Brady is the only QB ever to try and run with a slightly underpressured ball.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Except the cheating your referring too is more like pesky children stomping feet because they are sick of the Patriots/Brady winning every single year. The ball deflation load of BS is the biggest attempt at being babies as I've ever seen in the NFL. It's too bad the ball was slightly deflated, if it wasn't the Colts would have certainly not lost by a mere 38 points. And Tom Brady is the only QB ever to try and run with a slightly underpressured ball.

This is a poorly reasoned argument.

Cheater would have won *in one instance* without cheating, so cheating is okay.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score

Spygate existed...this isnt just about a ball in one game.

BobGriffin3

Reaction score
Spygate existed...this isnt just about a ball in one game.

Spygate existed for lots of teams, not just the Patriots. Were you around in the 90's and early 2000's when it was rampant to some extent on virtually EVERY NFL team? I was and remember too.

This is a poorly reasoned argument.

Cheater would have won *in one instance* without cheating, so cheating is okay.

It's not poorly reasoned at all when you can accept things like Brady being the best and Patriots being the best. How about all the teams piping in crowd noise? How about virtually every NFL trying to circumvent the cap in the 90's and early 2000's? How about all the teams tampering with FA before a rule was set and still do it despite set rule? How about cramping up on the field with less than 2 minutes left in a game to stop the call for a free injury timeout? This is like 4 examples of 1000's that teams do.

I suspect both of you check out this website
http://**************.com/cheaters/
Not sure why I can't post this link to this website?

EVERY single team pushes things to the limit including your beloved Cowboys. It's just the NFL got sick and tired of the Patriots winning everything every single year, they were severely worried about $$$ implications by the same people who cry "OMG the Patriots, NOPE, Not watching the superbowl this year because they are in it every year".

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Spygate existed for lots of teams, not just the Patriots. Were you around in the 90's and early 2000's when it was rampant to some extent on virtually EVERY NFL team? I was and remember too.

It's not poorly reasoned at all when you can accept things like Brady being the best and Patriots being the best. How about all the teams piping in crowd noise? How about virtually every NFL trying to circumvent the cap in the 90's and early 2000's? How about all the teams tampering with FA before a rule was set and still do it despite set rule? How about cramping up on the field with less than 2 minutes left in a game to stop the call for a free injury timeout? This is like 4 examples of 1000's that teams do.

I suspect both of you check out this website
http://**************.com/cheaters/
Not sure why I can't post this link to this website?

EVERY single team pushes things to the limit including your beloved Cowboys. It's just the NFL got sick and tired of the Patriots winning everything every single year, they were severely worried about $$$ implications by the same people who cry "OMG the Patriots, NOPE, Not watching the superbowl this year because they are in it every year".

Lol, you must be a pats fan.