Tom Brady retires *** NOT CONFIRMED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
No one touching those stats....i remember almost fainting when Favre reached 500 TD's....but over 600....not happening again.....now he says he is retiring?...i wonder if he pulls at least 1 Favre?
Let the speculation begin, Tom will want to become a Cowboy for all the reasons Payton does..LOL

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
This is wild, honestly can't believe it. I don't remember a time before him being in the league. At least we don't have to worry about playing him anymore. Was always a little hope that he might play here but figured it wouldn't happen.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With Gronk looking like he’s ready to retire, Brady could see his chances of winning another Super Bowl with the Bucs wasn’t looking good. They started feeling the loss of AB in the playoffs. We’ll see if Brady sticks with retirement or gets tempted to come back. He was still playing at a high level so you never know.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Disappointed. I wanted him to run it back. Still an elite QB and Bucs are still contenders.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Greatest player ever, been a pleasure and privilege to watch him play… sad to see a player like him retire, but time gets us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.